British School in Baku
We are looking for dedicated and qualified Primary and Secondary teachers to join us.
Following the restructuring of our management team to create more dynamic leadership, our school has shown sustained academic growth. We are proud of the developments we have implemented in a short period, impacting positively on teaching and learning and pastoral care.
The school follows the Cambridge International Curriculum and National Curriculum of England and strictly adheres to British values.
As a Teacher at BSB, the staff member will show commitment to the school, pupils, learning, expertise in teaching, and responsibility for managing and monitoring each child’s progress.
- B.Ed, TC, PGCE, PGDE, PGCEI, or a relevant Bachelor’s Degree with a Teaching Qualification
- At least two years of relevant teaching experience
- Team player who can collaborate effectively with our local teachers
- Organized and mindful of deadlines
- Communicates clearly with parents, colleagues, and students
- Realistic expectations of living and working in a foreign country
- Flexible and accepting of change in a positive manner
- Problem-solver with a constructive attitude