British School in Baku Primary School
We are urgently looking for 2 dedicated and qualified KS1 teachers to join us at our Primary School immediately.
Following the restructuring of our management team to create more dynamic leadership, our school has shown sustained growth academically and is on the verge of gaining COBIS affiliation. We are proud of the developments we have implemented in a short period of time, impacting positively on teaching and learning and pastoral care.
The School follows the Cambridge Curriculum and National Curriculum of England and strictly adheres to British values.
As a Teacher at BSB the member of staff will show commitment to the school, pupils and their learning, expertise in teaching and responsibility for managing and monitoring each child’s progress.
- B.Ed, TC, PGCE, PGDE, PGCEI or a relevant Bachelor’s Degree with a Teaching Qualification
- At least 2 years of relevant teaching experience
- Team player who is able to collaborate effectively with our local teachers
- Organised and mindful of deadlines
- Communicates clearly with parents, colleagues and pupils
- Realistic expectations of living and working in a foreign country
- Flexible and accepting of change in a positive manner
- Problem-solver with a constructive attitude
- Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and tenure
- Accommodation with basic furnishings
- Annual flight allowance to the equivalent of an economy flight from London
- Medical and dental provision
- Discounted school fees for school places at BSB
- Contract length: 2 years renewable on mutual agreement
How to apply
Please download the school application form by going to our school website http://bsbedu.uk/p55/about-us/employment and email the completed form to [email protected] , for the attention of the Primary Principal. Review of applications will commence immediately and will continue until the position is filled.